Good fitness/health book suggestions

Options
steamingcoffee
steamingcoffee Posts: 55 Member
So I'm not sure if this is the right section for this but I am hoping some of you have good books about health, food or fitness that you would recommend?

Replies

• damore76
    damore76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do not necessarily read health books, but I do subscribe to health/fitness magazines. Two of my favorites are Fitness and Health. They both have really good articles and recipes. Cooking Light is also another really good magazine that has lots of yummy recipes.
  • steamingcoffee
    Options
    thanks, I'll definitely look for those. I like Shape and Self magazine so I can add some more to the pile haha
  • Lollliiipopzzzz
    Options
    Women's Health Perfect Body Diet: The Ultimate Weight Loss and Workout Plan to Drop Stubborn Pounds and Get Fit for Life is a good one!
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Skinny Chicks don't eat salads was a good one for me. It's a very realistic take on eating a little healthier.
  • Hotmess2012
    Options
    Not sure if it's something your interested in but I ordered the Biggest Loser, Calorie Counter, and the cook book. I must say I am a big fan of the Biggest Loser show as it is a very inspiring and their techniques work as 12 seasons have proved that. Now I totally understand we don't have the luxury or having a personal trainer screaming at us at all times but both the books have a lot of good information and healthy tips to losing and managing your weight. Hope this helps :0)
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    prevention it a great little book every month and oxygen

you can look at https://www.rodalestore.com/
  • steamingcoffee
    Options
    thank you everyone! Added all of these to my list