Take a look at my diary and help me!!

Options
I'm working on lowering my fat, sugar and sat fat intake, but I can't seem to lose much weight!!

I'm allergic to fish and nuts, so please don't suggest them.

Also, feel free to add me; I'm quite shy, but I'm sure I could help motivate you!!

Replies

• jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    Hi Tanishhaaaa! I looked at your diary over the last several days and to me, it seems like 1) you're not eating enough calories. The lowest calories you should consume is 1200 calories. If you go under that on an average, your body goes into starvation mode and starts storing instead of expending and 2) you need to try to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. This will help to flush out any excess water and keep your body from storing it. Hope this helps and good luck:))

PS: I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I'm sure she would be very proud of you!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    hun, is against the site rules for you to be a member here. your nutritional needs as a 14 year old are much different from an adult.
    if you really feel you need to lose weight, try sparkteens.com
  • patmc35
    patmc35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    looks like a lot of your protein is coming from chocolate and custard. You need to eat protein at lunch try chicken, or low fat cheese, Greek yogurt, edamame are some ideas.