Farmer Boy's question

Options
Does anyone know the actual calories of a Farmer Cobb salad wrap....without the dressing??? I have searched but the only nutritional facts I'm finding is from 2004....before they made the wrap. I went to Farmer Boys and the manager said they haven't recieved any handouts yet:grumble:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know the actual calories of a Farmer Cobb salad wrap....without the dressing??? I have searched but the only nutritional facts I'm finding is from 2004....before they made the wrap. I went to Farmer Boys and the manager said they haven't recieved any handouts yet:grumble:

I did find it one time and I'm having a hard time remembering exactly but I wana say it was around 500 and good job on doing no dressing (one ranch is 100 calories!) I love that wrap!

~Leash :heart:
  • kristinareid
    Options
    I love that wrap too:love: If you remember I would appreciate if you could send me the info to my mailbox =0) I had one for dinner....and even though it taste so good...I couldn't stop thinking about the amount that it could possibly be:cry: