40ish mom of four

Options
I'm a 40ish working mom of four...anyone want to cheer each other on?:wink:

Replies

• loobie1805
    Options
    Hi

I'm a 40ish Mum of 3 and I think cheering each other on is a fab idea. I have only just signed up, and am full of enthusiasm and determination.

Lou :-)
  • Beagleflower
    Options
    Hi Lou,

I'm a 51 mom of three (grown of course) :) I too just signed up today and I'm excited and ready to get rid of these unwanted pounds and get healthy. Let's cheer each other on!

I know you'll do great,

Beagleflower
  • gammybear
    Options
    40 ish grandmother of five- can add me, been on here for a week. Everyone needs support and at times a kick in the but-lol
  • karmenjeff
    Options
    I'm in!! :smile:
  • debdeppa
    Options
    Hey I am in your boat too! Would love to find friends to run this marathon with!
  • wsafe4
    wsafe4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    40ish mom of three here.I too am making fitness and health the priority (this time) not weight loss. Would like to find some friends to support and be supported.
  • sheila2734
    Options
    HECK YA!! COUNT ME IN!!
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Same here - 41 and mom of three boys. Would like to add to my support network.:happy:
  • wsafe4
    wsafe4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    so many replies. how do you keep track of where and what is going on with this one thread?
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a 44 year old mom of 4. Been on MFP for exactly one year and have ditched 111 pounds so far. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • iheider
    Options
    I'm also in my early 40ish and mom of four...Look forward to getting in shape...so far so good:happy: :happy:
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    43, four kids aged 23-6. And a grandbaby! I've been on here off and on for two years, it is a fabulous place, and I need more friends!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    In my 40's and loving it! Mother of 2. Feel free to add.
  • leenamariea
    Options
    i agree.. lets all cheer each other on.. mind if i add you?
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    absolutely...41 and mom of 3 great kids!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm 45, a mom to four sons, ages 22 to 9. I'm also a full-time stay-at-home, homeschool mom. Any of you may feel free to add me if you like.
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I am in and I homeschool too
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    anyone here can add me just say you are from the 40ish mom of 4 group i forgot to say I have had 5 kids i have 2 stepsons and three grandkids lol
  • cwunderlich
    cwunderlich Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am a working 40ish mom of three.......ready to make a change. Please feel free to add me.
  • livelovelaugh12
    Options
    You go, girl...44 with a 6 year old and we homeschool. I cannot imagine having 4! That's an awesome accomplishment.