154LBS - Buddy Help

Options
So my Current weight (cw) 154LBS
my Goal weight (GW) 126LBS
i'm 20 Years old & Around 5ft 5/6

Looking for people around the same Weight & Possibly Goals to chat to & exchange tips :)
Thank you

Replies

• xxAngie
    xxAngie Posts: 12
    Options
    I am currently around 150. It could be a little more. I am heading out to Target today to get a digital scale because the scale that I have right now is ancient and I believe it could be off(: I have a goal of 135 (my pre-pregnancy weight).
  • MsNicoleOlivia
    Options
    Yeah i need to purchase a scale but right now im avoiding it & using the one in my mums salon...
    Good luck with your weight loss & here to chat
  • xxAngie
    Options
    I really shouldn't have bought that new scale. Im at 157.5 :-( So sad.. but ready to start my weight loss journey. How old are you? Do you have any children? Im 25 with one daughter who turned two in December!
  • ssassorossi
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and about 158 pounds. I'm a seventeen year old female and I would love to be buddies :)
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 5'7" and 152lbs as of this morning. My goal weight for the moment is 140lbs but we'll see how I feel when I get there. Feel free to add me!
  • xxAngie
    Options
    Add me if you would like. We seem to be about the same height and weight(: I need some motivation, tips, advice.. whatever you can give, lol.. MUST LOOSE THIS WEIGHT..haha!