Left over calories?

Options
Over the course of the past week, I've had anywhere from 100-300 calories left over at the end of the day (Don't ask me how..), but today and yesterday I went over my calories by 150 each day, which I haven't done for about 3 weeks. My question is should I take into account the fact that I haven't met my calorie requirements as I sit here feeling a tad guilty?

Replies

• kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    It doesn't sound like you have anything to feel even a tad guilty about! Just be sure you aren't eating under 1200 calories per day, or your body will think you're starving it and hang onto every last morsel it gets!!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Check your calorie deficit in your goals and make sure you aren't eating over your calorie deficit, if you're not, then it's all good, you just won't lose weight as fast if you eat your deficit, but you're still eating healthy!
  • action_sunbabe06
    Options
    HI!
    Sorry, but I would have to say yes. I don't think it works that way. I would try not to go over because it is really easy to keep going over. Try to just stick close to your goal without going over and good luck!