Looking for Friends

Options
I have been on MFP since Jan. 8th and up until now I have just been teaching myself to track my food and fitness. Now as I get more comfortable with this I would like to make some friends that I can help and that can help me stay motivated to reach my fitness goals.

I have been doing good so far, and have lost a little under 4 lbs. However, I am already hitting that sophomore slump that messes with my mind and tells me it would just be easier to have a brownie, that it will take me too long to get where I want to be. I will not let this happen to me again. I will stay motivated and accountable for my actions and my diet.

Please add me if you need some encouragement too. With a solid group of friends none of us will fail!

Replies

• LucianaMilk
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me!
  • Downs123
    Downs123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please (no friends) to share with :)
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • awhiteblankpage
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    anyone add me as well!
  • dariennep
    dariennep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I signed up a while ago but just started going through today and figuring out how to add my food and exercise entries so now on to making some friends :)
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    G'day!

Added :)

Anyone else feel free to add me...I am a positive person and I love getting the support...this place is awesome!

Cheers

Greg
  • Willdaddy09
    Willdaddy09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    please don't add me
    lol
  • Didiandeverytang
    Didiandeverytang Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board, MFP is an awesome place to be!!

Feel free to add me!
  • Angieee17
    Angieee17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I added you!

To anyone else please feel free to add me :)
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone this is a great site. I've been using the app on and off for a couple of weeks now, and over the last 2 weeks been using it everyday and lost almost 6 lbs and started running again. It works! Anyone interested feel free to add me for motivational support. The more support you have the less excuses you have.
  • bubsyh
    bubsyh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    As soon as I could work out how to add people I will add you!

I had some time off MFP due to a bout of the blues caused by family illness. Luckily my beautiful new born niece is out of the woods. However the comfort eating began and now I have put on 10lbs. I feel like I am back to where I started. Time to get back on track and back to the gym.