P90X

Options
Is anyone else doing P90X? Tomorrow I'll be starting week 4. I'm looking for some people to help me keep the motivation going.

Replies

• LauraSue2011
    Options
    I have INSANITY and LOVE it!!! They are both made by Beach Body you should enjoy it!! Must say its very intense!!! :)
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I REEEEAAAAALLLLLLYYYY want it...maybe someone will get it for me for my birthday!!!
  • reggie83
    reggie83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it. A colleague of mine completed it and was very successful. So successful he added another two months.
  • mamatoboys6219
    mamatoboys6219 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just started p90x today :)
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds! :D Loved it! & 2 rounds of insanity.. -- currently doing turbo fire!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987
    ^^ my results from the past year (-48 lbs)
  • bdowling88
    bdowling88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I loved p90x. I got to week 4 and the holidays messed me up. Haven't started back yet :( Thinking about a different workout that isn't 2 hours long every day lol.
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    I finished P90X and now I do some of it for maintenance (:
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my week 5 :D BRING IT!!!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    today was day 3 of the first week for me!
  • tbranch3634
    Options
    I start week 4 tomorrow too. I really like it and can't wait to change it up!!!
  • effiek
    effiek Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity and I'm working through turbofire now--Lovelovelove beachbody!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    My best friend is doing it and says it's really hard to do alone, do you have a partner?
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I am excited to try Body Pump .. maybe this summer!
  • tannerjared
    tannerjared Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today is the start of week 7 for me in my second round of P90X. It is great. If you want some extra support add me cause it is so worth it.
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Starting the 3rd week of my second round tomorrow. Good luck!
  • barbergirl28
    barbergirl28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I finished my first round of P90X on Dec. 31st... loved the results... still want more. Now I am on my second round and going into my first recovery week of Round 2. Love the program! Add me if you want some support. I just dragged 2 other people into P90X with me this round. After this... I am going for Turbo Fire!
  • AthleticMale
    Options
    I love Insanity, I did it over and over and over again this last year. It was time for a change so I switched to P90X
  • chicobike
    chicobike Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just finished the first week. This is my second round- did it two years ago and loved the results.
  • rachelnelson76
    rachelnelson76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Week 2 of P90X for me, lost 5 inches the first week! I love the workouts and look forward to doing them everyday. Feel free to add me :)
  • AthleticMale
    Options
    Monday starts week 5 of P90x who's in?