Just wanted to say hi. :)

Options
I joined up last week and I thought it was time to pop over here and say hi. If anyone's interesting in being friends, so we can keep ourselves motivated, friend me!

Good luck everyone on their journeys!

Replies

• wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well :D
    I'll send you a friend request!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your weight loss and fitness journey! Friend request headed your way! :flowerforyou:
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hey :D Welcome. This site is awesome. I love your profile 'why you want this etc'. Your body will be rocking in no time. Add me if you like, I am a student too studying psychology. I try to eat as well as possible and my diary is open :)
  • AmyBG1970
    Options
    I just joined today. It looks like this might be a way for me to stay motivated to get fit. I hate to do things alone and if I can connect with others here, that would be great. I am a student and joined as part of my fitness class but I have other things motivating me to lose the weight and get healthy.
  • Keto1on1
    Keto1on1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi ,have'nt been on long my self but i'll freind you because i need all the help i can get. good luck to you.:flowerforyou:
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good luck!...I joined yesterday..well rejoined....friend request sent:smile:
  • neeceekay1
    Options
    Hi fitness pal cyber family. I just joined Friday 1-20-2012. I'm looking forward to meeting and reading everyones progress entries. Or not so good entries.
  • ehoward54
    ehoward54 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Friend request sent. :)