over my calories

Options
:ohwell: I went over my calories today and I am trying not to feel guilty about it....but tommorrow is a new day and ill just run an extra mile or two I guess!
Worried about tommorrow night, going out for my friends birthday and they love to drink...praying that will power will stay strong!:ohwell:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    You''ll be fine start over hey read my thread it happens:laugh:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    You're right! Tomorrow is a new day, and knowing that you need to make up for it with exercise is awesome! Doing it will be even better! Plan out and log your food ahead of time and see where you're at - figure out how much more exercise you'll need to stay in line for the day. When we have outings, I drink lots of water beforehand, and have mgd64 now instead of barcardi and coke, or vanilla vodka and diet coke - and I limit myself to 2 drinks, with an ice water in between. No one gives me a bad time - they know my lifestyle change is for the best.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I went over my calories today and I am trying not to feel guilty about it....but tommorrow is a new day and ill just run an extra mile or two I guess!
    Worried about tommorrow night, going out for my friends birthday and they love to drink...praying that will power will stay strong!:ohwell:

Honey we had a free lunch at work with a vendor who took us to a chinese restaraunt and thats where I overdid my calories. Fridays are my cheat days after my biggest loser weigh in so I dont feel that bad. I am set at 1200 calories a day and right now I am at 1700 and now eating a bowl of raisin bran cereal lol and I feel guilty NOT! When I first started on this website I did feel horrible going over my calories but I'm fine with it now. Friday is also my night off from the gym but tomorrow is a new day and I will burn off those extra calories, no worries.
    Dont be hard on yourself. It's okay every now and then.
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    I went over my calories today, too. Now that I know how unhealthy I was eating, I feel guilty for not being more careful. I was running errands with the kids and ended up stopping at a fast food restaurant. My plan : make a list of foods that i can choose from if it happens again. :flowerforyou:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I don't call it going over, I call it eating my exercise calories...before I exercise :)
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    It doesn't hurt to once in a while go over, in fact, in my case, it sometimes helps by giving my metabolism a little boost!! The key is to not make it a daily habit, enjoy life and don't sweat the small stuff!! Best to you always, Rick
  • inspiron
    inspiron Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i realized i went over so i just did a watp dvd and now im under
  • christine918
    christine918 Posts: 261
    Options
    I went over them in a SERIOUS way yesterday!:sick: I'm was on vacation with my family -day 2- (by the way, they r not healthy eaters) They were all giving me a hard time about me asking for nutrition guides at resturants, being impatient with me, aggervated on my places that I couldn't eat at.....Blah Blah. Anyway, I just ended up eating at a Mr Gatti's Pizza Buffet! It made me feel sick:sick: My body isn't used to those kinds of foods anymore! But, there's nothing that can be done about it now, so I will move on and eat better tomorrow! This will be a lot of extra exercising for me!:tongue: Good thing I like to run!:laugh:
    146230.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary