Jillian's 30 Day Shred - enough of a workout?

Options
Anyone have success on this workout program without supplementing with other exercise? I am on day 8, Level 1. Love the fact that it is only 20 minutes. And it kicks my behind.

Replies

• griffster2012
    Options
    Today is my first day of the 30 day but I also do Zumba twice a week. Question for you....how do you log the 30 day shred in the exercise tracker?
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Since I just started it this month and had never done it before I started out with just the dvd and found it was a good workout, but I am trying to push extra hard for a wedding I am in a week from Friday. So this week and last week and next week I have been supplimenting at least twice a week. I did lost a good couple inches the first level and a half. I also was not super diligent with my diet. I think if I had been I would have seen better results.
  • careercoachsally
    careercoachsally Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I log it as 20 minutes of circuit training. I feel like it may be burning more calories than it says though.
  • careercoachsally
    careercoachsally Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good to know. Thanks, edryer123. I may switch up the levels once I have them mastered. I turn the audio off and play my own music. LOL
  • karenhs2
    karenhs2 Posts: 197
    Options
    I log it as 20 minutes of circuit training. I feel like it may be burning more calories than it says though.

I just checked using 20 minutes of Circuit Training, General and it was pretty close to what I have been logging with my HRM doing 30DS.