Chocolate lovers unite!

Options
I love dark chocolate, and really one square with 2 g peanut butter calms my craving. Has anyone eaten dark chocolate daily and STILL lost weight!?

Replies

• ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I eat a square of dark chocolate or a few semi-sweet chocolate chips every.single.day.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I eat one square of Lindt 90% cocoa dark choc. almost daily.
  • EnjoyTheSpin
    Options
    Hell ya, that's what I like to hear!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    As long as you still stay under your calories, there's nothing wrong with that! In fact, dark chocolate is fantastic for you :D
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation, including chocolate!
  • eliakrathore
    Options
    I eat not only dark chocolate, but milk chocolate every day too :$ kinnndddaaa a sugar junkie right hurrr
  • Civeng1
    Civeng1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Everything in moderation, even moderation!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Not everyday but several times a week. That's what keeps me sane !! :flowerforyou:
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have become addicted to Fiber One 90 calorie Brownies! Chocolate is yummy!
  • Chloe_P78
    Chloe_P78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Not sure where you're located, but I've just discovered this dark chocolate in Austrlaia and it's delicious! I have one square (ok, sometimes 2) every other night and I'm still losing weight. http://consciouschocolate.com.au/
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I love dark chocolate, and really one square with 2 g peanut butter calms my craving. Has anyone eaten dark chocolate daily and STILL lost weight!?

Yes, I eat chocolate every day. And Ice cream and whatever else fits into my calories. :)
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    glass of red wine and chocolate square daily would be ideal for me :) I should try pulling it off next week
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    I have become addicted to Fiber One 90 calorie Brownies! Chocolate is yummy!

those r good and make u regular if u know what I mean :-D
  • mrskesler
    mrskesler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds. Yum!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have chocolate everyday... I've lost close to 60 lbs... we grew up with a chocoholic father... at 84, his meal is NOT complete without some kind of chocolate!!!! and the apple doesn't drop far from the tree!!!! Yummy... I've been eating the Lindt chocolate balls... yummy!!!! 2 of those or 4 mini dark milky ways frozen... OMG! gotta go brush my teeth again...
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm Im a chocolate addict!! Gimme gimme gimme!!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    At least I eat a little bit of dark chocolate daily, some days it's as much as a few chocolate chip cookies or a brownie. Go for it girl. Just make sure you're putting in work at the gym! :drinker:
  • monikaw
    monikaw Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started loving dark chocolate. But the only brand I can eat is Lindt. There are many diets that actually tell you that u should eat a square of dark chocolate. It is really good for you ;). I read The book called the cinch diet and it actually talked about how you should have dark chocolate.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Lindt white chocolate! :love: I still indulge in their truffles every once and a while. The milk chocolate is good too. I think I over did it with dark chocolate a while back and that's why I don't care for it as much.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I don't eat it daily, but sometimes I treat myself to dark chocolate covered pomegranates my boyfriend's mom keeps around her house. :) 140 per 1/2 cup.