pointers

Options
hello my hubby and I are tarting to use this site any suggestions or tips would be great i got lost at the introduction lol!! we have been on weight roller coaster together for awhile now but using this site today was alot of fun and helpful when we went out to lunch we used the app to help plan our meal.

Replies

• mshidden
    mshidden Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Keeping track is the name of the game. And if you have fun with it all the better, learn all that you can keep track of and track it. By you tracking it others can help you latter on. Yesterday I ate a back of chips in front of the TV, OK a 1/4 of a back. I did it I recorded it, putting myself 500 calories over my limit for the day. Is this me back sliding? Maybe, but I put it down, I can see it others can see it, and we can see the effects it has on our goals. Note that you can save a meal, this is something it took me awhile to figure out, I recommend you learn how it works, it saves a lot of look-up time, because the recent list gets next to useless after awhile. And their are so many different kinds of things, the bar code scanner is great.