well done on your achievemnt(s)
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look great and so talented!
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful before and gorgeous now. Well done girl! Loved the song too!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful before and beautiful now just healthier which is better ,:smile: congrats keep up the awesome work of self care and your youtube video is too cute, nice voice also.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Do you know what i can't belive....

you look about 10 yrs younger now...FAB JOB xxx :flowerforyou:
  • Chanels_mom
    Chanels_mom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can't wait to get there, I'm sure I'll be the same way.
  • sunnysoul12
    Options
    Whoa what a transformation you should really be proud of your weight loss and your voice, I truly enjoyed it. Made me smile from the inside out. :happy:
  • coxy15
    coxy15 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look really different well done !!! keep up the good work
  • elsalily
    elsalily Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you're really beautiful and you were before as well but you must be really proud, that's an amazing achievement! and it didn't take you long either!
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    Options
    awsome
  • CiaraH18
    CiaraH18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, amazing, talented young lady! Keep at it girl!
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look and sounds amazing! Well done!! ROCK STAR MFP member!!! :happy:
  • Betmar83
    Betmar83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look fantastic!! And props for covering Regina Spektor also, I'd never have the guts to even attempt her songs. I play guitar and sing as well, just haven't had the courage to put up any videos. I do have a SoundCloud account that I recently set up, if you're bored and want to check it out sometime (I only have one song up so far). www.soundcloud.com/betmartm
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You were beautiful before, but now you're healthy, too! Kudos on the graduating AND guitar lessons! A whole new, accomplished you...
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!!! You are GORGEOUS!!
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    You look great. Good job!
  • perty09
    perty09 Posts: 58
    Options
    thanks you so much everyone... all this feedback has really made my day =)
    i really appreciate it.
  • happydimples39
    Options
    What's your Youtube channel name? Mine is Happydimples39 (For The Love of Beauty)
  • perty09
    perty09 Posts: 58
    Options
    Way to go, you look fantastic!! And props for covering Regina Spektor also, I'd never have the guts to even attempt her songs. I play guitar and sing as well, just haven't had the courage to put up any videos. I do have a SoundCloud account that I recently set up, if you're bored and want to check it out sometime (I only have one song up so far). www.soundcloud.com/betmartm

thank you so much :)
    and WOW.... there is no way that that is a cover =0

you are an amazing guitar player!! I cant wait till I become half as good as you are. How long have you been playing??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!