Just won a KINECT....Game Suggestions?

Options
We just won a Kinect on ebay which comes with Kinect Adventures.

Now we need a bunch of games for it. Gonna look for them used on ebay, but can you guys list the BEST fitness games currently available (even on pre-order, if it's worth it we'll look into it)

I'd love games that list calories, make you sweat (ew), and are super awesomely FUN

Thanks in advance

Replies

• LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    bump... :)
  • Hotmess2012
    Options
    I have seen the Kinect "Biggest Loser" DVD in Target. Looks good, I wanna get it soon!!!
  • bugmobile
    Options
    I am enjoying Just Dance 3. Not sure it is the best workout compared to others, but it is fun and my kids love dancing with me.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Any other suggestions?
  • NettyIOM
    NettyIOM Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I really recommend Dance Central 2. It's so much fun and has a fitness mode to show how many calories you're burning! :)
  • nparsons89
    Options
    I'd say Dance Central 2 as well! I play it all the time. I find it a very good work out and fun! I don't dread having to do it.
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Zumba fitness!
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I use the Kinect for exercise! Fitness Evolved is awesome and gets you away from those dancing games! Kinect Adventures is also great for burning calories; 100 calories burnt in 16 minutes yesterday!
  • henry_22
    henry_22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    UFC trainer is a good one, Mix martial arts training :)
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'd say the 2012 edition of Fitness Evolved is pretty good, slightly better than the 2011 edition - but still good none the less, and probably Zumba - very energetic!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 is by far the best fitness game on any platform. It's easy to use with so many exercises you will never get bored of it.
    The previous title was good too, but the 2012 version is the best.