What is YOUR guilty food pleasure?

Options

Replies

• MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Carne asada burrito, spanish rice w/beans with a Margarita to wash it all down LOL

"drooooool"
  • KaptMorgan
    KaptMorgan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would have to say WINGS! OMG I love wings. Back in a dark time of my life when it came to food I found a place to have cheap wings every. single. day.

The biggest luck of the draw was I found a wing night that fell on a day there was a Hockey game on.

GO CANUCKS GO!
  • shellan_1
    Options
    Salt and Vinegar potato chips and coke.
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Cake... any cake except farmhouse and if it has butter icing thats even better.. I save Cake for my rest weeks...
    Mmmmm cake...
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Maccaroni and cheese. Any pasta really but there is something about the cheese pasta combo that does it for me! and dark chocolate covered raisins. O MY YUMM! :)
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Nutella is mine.. I can sit down with a jar or Nutella, and Saltines, and probly take in a ENTIRE days worth of calories .. lol

But now I add it to things, or just take the serving size, and WALK AWAY haha.

Nutella has been my life saver! I love chocolate and when I am stressed I head straight for it! BUT I know I can't go there so I grab a spoon of nutella and my craving is satisfied! YAY!!!
  • Kinglais
    Options
    CHEESE!!! But especially on pizza and pasta..
  • Rockin23
    Options
    Tacos, buffalo wings, popcorn, cheez it's, hot Cheetos and hot fries, pistachios, chocolate with almonds and French fries!! If those things were to be at my house at the same time I'll eat it all that same day!
  • mkitts2011
    Options
    Desserts. Anykind. Chips, w/ dip. chicken finger baskets.
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    chocolate....any chocolate!!! :smile:
  • clumsycow1981
    Options
    Crisps and Bacon sandwich (not together though) :happy:
  • nothingisred
    Options
    Most cheeses...

Including cheesecake, which is my ultimate weakness.
  • frillygurl
    Options
    ice-cream hands down, especially chocolate..hmmmm
  • Serenavictoria
    Serenavictoria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken. Love the stuff..... Mmmm.

Also wing stop wings.

Great, now I want some.
  • springermad
    Options
    Jam doughnuts.
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Liquor
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Ahhh Buffalo Wild Wings!!! I ate there for dinner. :huh: :drinker:
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Any pasta, but especially mac and cheese and freaking nutella which I (DO NOT BUY, BRAIN!!!!!!! :grumble: :noway: !!!!!) absolutely adore... sigh.

Oh and I cannot wean myself off diet coke... it's impossible and I have been trying for years. Seriously, I suffer from withdrawal whenever I go for more than a couple of days without :sick:
  • BelleEns
    BelleEns Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This thread is quite exotic for me, as I'm in Wales and there are some American brands I don't know. Wendy's, for instance. I want a Wendy's, and I don't even know what it is... :ohwell:

Peanut butter for me. I can't have it in the house. Also, chocolate rice cakes. They're low cal but not when you eat five :blushing:
  • sarahbee66
    Options
    Curry!