Hello

Options
I'm Vicky and I'm new to MFP! YAY!! Just wanted to say hi and maybe make a few friends, get some tips/advice. I been yo-yo dieting for years and I'm sick of it so I am hoping MFP will help me with my lifestyle change:)

What keeps all of you motivated?:happy:

Replies

• kirstysnan
    kirstysnan Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicky
    What keeps me motivated is time! I've been tryimg to lode weight for years and all of a sudden I'm 64 and my joints are beginning to give up. If i don't so it now it will be too late. I know at 25 you feel your life is in front of you but don't waste a second of it by feeling frumpy, tired, and perhaps unable to wear what you want.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Add me if you'd like. I'm a pusher though, beware. =)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 40 in Feb and going on a girly hol in May to celebrate. I don't want to be 'the fat one'. I want to look as well as I can (giving the time) and I also want to feel better and more confident with myself and healthier for my kids.

Anyone can add me if they are serious and genuine! But you have to open your food diary - I need help too. (my diary is open to friends).

good luck everyone x
  • AnitaJayne63
    AnitaJayne63 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined myself too and in need of a little motivation.
    But I think by just making that first step by joining this site and realising that you are going to do something positive is motivational in itself.
    All the best:happy:
  • nparsons89
    Options
    Welcome!

And what keeps me motivated is just wanting to feel better about myself. I'm tired of going up in the scale. Its time to go down!
  • Ann_72
    Ann_72 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome to non-yo-yo weightloss :) I'm new myself, 17 kg to lose. Feel free to add me