do u allow for your clothes on weigh in day

Options

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yup, same as most here. I weigh myself every Wednesday morning after using the "facilities" and with only panties on.

Someone else mentioned on this thread that you should do your measurements every month. I agree 100%. Sometimes we don't like what the scale has to say, but when you are measuring inches falling off...now that's very satisfying:love:
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    weighed myself mostly nekkid and fully clothed. Found there is roughly a 2lb difference if I wear my usual attire.
  • paulslimjonesbryant
    Options
    i weigh nude too feel free add me lets lose weight together and motivate each other
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    NEVER!!!!!!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Yup, same as most here. I weigh myself every Wednesday morning after using the "facilities" and with only panties on.

i even take off my panties lol
  • charbie17
    charbie17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I always weight myself every Monday morning in my underwear before eating and drinking anything. :)
  • Bekzness
    Bekzness Posts: 122
    Options
    always naked... same time of day, usually morning after the bathroom antics ;)

I am talking about weighing by the way :P
  • Cathnger
    Options
    I weigh with clothes on as I go to a shop to weigh lol - but I make sure that I wear exactly the same or very similar in weight clothing everytime I weigh - I say record the 1lb loss because the excess clothing your wearing will add a 1lb or so, so if you have stayed the same with more clothes on then you've lost the 1lb
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I weight in au natural so I can't blame the clothes... although, today I had on socks... that must've been my problem. LOL
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    Nope!! Always weigh-in nude first thing in the morning, after using the washroom...

Definitely the most accurate way to do it! ;)
  • indiesongstress
    indiesongstress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Never with clothes for me :) Even what I thought was a light shirt was adding an extra pound or two.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Weigh yourself at the same time (after bowel movement first thing in morning) on the same set of scales with no clothes, dry hair. Only real way of telling.
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    No clothes, after bathroom break, first thing in the morning...
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    In the Am, totally nekkid, after the bathroom trip, before the shower. Hell.....I even take my elastic out of my hair!!!!!!LOL
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Same here - always first thing after I pee in the morning and sans clothing. :)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    If you weight first with jeans t-shirt, shoes etc then make it the same every time. If your first weight was naked then strip down. Always weigh after you potty in the morning right when you get up and not more than once a week.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    As someone else said on here, it might be best to invest in an inexpensive set of scales. It'll save you more money in the long run than putting money in the chemists' scales anyway! Then weigh yourself once a week (and only once a week, I would say), in the morning, naked, after you've been to the toilet and before you've eaten or drunk anything.
  • pri0810
    pri0810 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I read the information on this thread, I currently don't have scales at home so I normally weigh myself at the gym. I kept feeling down cause I felt I wasn't improving my weight goal.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Weigh day:
    Wake-up, Bathroom, shower, weigh, dress, breakfast.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    every Friday morning i get up use the bathroom then weigh myself in my birthday suit...