do u allow for your clothes on weigh in day

124»

Replies

• I weigh in naked, after pee and brushing teeth. Alright now .. stop picturing me naked. I'm not a *kitten*, ya know. :bigsmile:
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    I weigh in at work with my shoes, clothes, billfold, cell phone, change, and everything else on. As long as you're doing it the same way every time ;) Sure, I'm probably a good 5 pounds lighter than my ticker says but my beginning weight was with all that crap as well so.....
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Ive found that soft stretchy clothes weigh 1.5lbs on avg and jeans plus t shirt weigh 2lbs sometimes 2 and a half. Now shoes those can weigh as much as two pounds each.
    I weigh in typically in clothes but clothes that I know fairly close what they weigh. I record the weight as with the clothes not subtracting or something. Ususally consistant but do need to stay with the same scale as those can differ alot and close to same time.
    Kimmy
  • donnamillie
    donnamillie Posts: 42 Member
    ok im going to weigh my jeans compared to the trousers i usally wear when i get home and allow the difference for my loss this week and looks like im going to have to invest in a set of scales for some naked weighing at home lol
  • cmcole2012
    cmcole2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Much like everyone else is saying, it is not important when or where you weigh, but it is important that however you do it is always the same.

If you weigh on monday mornings when you wake up naked, weigh EVERY monday morning when you wake up naked.

If you weigh on the second sunday of the month after a 6 ounce steak and potato, weigh EVERY second sunday of the month after a 6 ounce steak and potato. (This one was a bit silly, but the key is consistency.)
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    I weigh in naked in the morning around the same time.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 323 Member
    That's the reason I weigh myself in the morning without clothes :)

^^^^^^ This!
  • Like most responses here I too weigh myself without clothes on, but this method does present challenges

I've been banned from 5 WeightWatchers meetings so far......

:D