Friends? :)

Options
Hello! I'm Rina, I joined a week or so ago but I'm really just starting to post now. :)

I'm working towards losing 10 pounds and toning up my body! I want to start eating healthier foods as well.

It would be great to have some friends for motivation and support, I'll give the same :D

Replies

• kjlgcz
    kjlgcz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Rina!

I am trying to lose about 50lbs altogether! But I am doing by setting 19lb goals, and also gaining strength and toning up. Want to be friends? I'm new to this site.

KJ x

Edit: 10lb goals not 19! Typo!
  • tai_jeffries
    Options
    I'm Tai and I'm fairly new. I would like to lose about 35lbs. I have just recently started going to Zumba 5 days a week. I'd probably go every day except on Mondays and Wednesdays I am in classes from 1:30 to 9:30. Feel free to add me.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Awesome, I'll add you both (=

Is zumba fun? :D
  • kjlgcz
    kjlgcz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Zumba is loads of fun! You have to let yourself go and enjoy it. My first session I was a little self concious but I saw the others in the class having an amazing time. The more I let go, the more fun I had :-D

Now I feel so good after an hour of shaking my booty and prancing around! Hehehee!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome here hope you have a great day
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    welcome I am new since jan 1 I am down 20 lbs you can freind request me if you want I like to have a cheerleader and I would cheer for you back I think thats half the battle . Some days when you read kind words from someone its helps thru the day.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've got about 10-15 lbs to go, add me if you like :)
    Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll love it!
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Adding :)! Great to have new people!
  • lee20000
    Options
    Looking for new freinds am new in here from UK
  • brandychick
    brandychick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

am new on MFP also. I have a lot more to lose than you at around 140lbs! But you have to start somewhere and I was recommended this place for its friendliness and support.
    I love the way it records your calories and fat as well, makes it so much easier than trying to guess as I was before :)

Please add me as friend if you want to as the more of us there is, the easier it will be to continue!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi, Rina. I've got about 12 and half more pounds to lose. Feel free to add.
  • Amber_Kunkel
    Options
    Add me if you want =)
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    if you like sarcasm.. and random flirtations.. and sometimes even bawdy jokes.. then add away.. if not.. well.. good luck..
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi Rina, I'm Andrea, and I'm from the UK, I've got about 10lbs to lose too.

Feel free to add me ;0)
  • kmorganm27
    kmorganm27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new and in a similar boat.. looking to lose 20 lbs and get in shape in the process. I need friends so feel free to add me. :D

15553794.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    im new to this too, started on here few days... started dieting and fitness in new year to shed my bby weight. Am 163lbs at present, target is 140lbs. Plz feel free to add me guys... cud do with the encourgement also!x
  • rydermichelle
    rydermichelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'll add you both (=

Is zumba fun? :D

Zumba is amazing! The lights are low the mucis is loud and you don't have your "fitness instructor" squaking at you like you would in step class :0)

I love it, and I lost majority of my weight doing zumba. 200 to 150 lbs! I am back here now to lose some more :0) but mostly track my caloric intake!
  • alyssaanagram
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got about 10 more pounds to go :)
  • TamraJPratt
    Options
    I joined the site on Jan 19th. I just finished my profile and I am now ready to get and give motivation. I love this community and I think it's so great to hear from people that are struggling with the same problem, weight loss of coarse. So I am ready to make some friends and get going with this battle. So feel free to send me a friend request.
    Lots of Luck to Everyone!!!
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    always add me, i live in brighton UK