WHO IS 5'6 and about 190 results??

Options
I'm just curious about others the same size as me. I am a 34 yr old female who is about 5'6 and about 190 lbs. I am just wondering who else is about the same and what your goals and results are. Such as how many calories are you eating a day and are you eating back excercise calories and is it working.. etc.... I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me, so I just thought I'd get an idea on how others are doing in my catergory! Thanks!

Replies

• jennilovesryan
    Options
    i am around there but i don't track my weight. i've been doing this for about a month and my clothes feel totally better. addz if you want! ;)
  • hayley26d
    hayley26d Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and i started at 190 lbs i am about 155-156 now.

Feel free to add me :)
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and started at 195 (here) my high weight was actually 10 or 15 lbs more than that. I'm around 165 now & kind of plateaued. Or at least it's coming off more slowly but I've slacked too so ...
    Maybe you can help motivate me to exercise more diligently. I am planning to do the 30 day shred in Feb. I hope I stick with it.
    can add me if you like
    what was the question again?
  • oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5"7 and started at around 190 lbs. I'm down to 182lbs now after 2 weeks and working towards a total loss of around 28lbs (2 stone) by July.

I've been eating 1200 calories and have been eating back my exercise cals - I learned the hard way that this is the only way to keep losing weight. I didn't eat back my exercise calories initially and following a fantastic first week I stopped losing entirely. It's important to maintain the deficit that MFP sets and not go under as by doing so your body goes into starvation mode and simply stops losing weight so all the work is pointless! I'm back to eating my exercise cals back now and have lost a further 2 lbs so it definitely works for me. I struggled initially to eat all the cals back, so I'm having to plan my days out as much as possible where I can.

Add me if you want - I have an open diary too so you can see what I'm eating and what exercises I'm doing.

x
  • tbloor
    tbloor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6", SW was 193. I am currently down to 153.8. My first goal weight was 155, and now that I've achieved that goal I've set a new goal at 139. I did have my MFP set to lose 2 pounds per week and was down to 1280 calories before exercise. Once I hit goal 1, I changed my settings to a 1 pound per week loss and I am set for 1450 before exercise. I started the Insanity 60 day challenge and it's important to me to retain/tone muscle, so I have increased my protein %.

I started on MFP in May 2011. From May to about September, I ran 3 times a week and went to a cardio class once or twice a week. I ate well during the week, and was VERY relaxed on the weekends (fast food, etc.). During the later part of the year, I committed to exercise 6 days a week and only took "cheat days" on Sundays.

So my results:
    Weight lost- 40 pounds
    Waist lost- 6.5 inches (since November 11...I regret not taking photos and measurements in May!)
    Bust lost- 2 inches
    Hips lost- 3 inches

Add me if you like.
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and weigh 190. I just started this week so I don't know if I lost anything yet. I would like to get down to 140 but I would be happy at 150.