Should I eat my full amount of Calories everyday??

Options
I noticed that for the past two days I have been eating almost all of my calories for the day and the projected weight loss is more than when I leave a couple of hundred calories left? So should I eat closer to the full amount I am allowed to in calories?? Will I lose more weight if I do this?

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    There's a reason MFP set you that number :] It's the optimal number for your goals.
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I enjoy eating my calories. Give it a few weeks so you can gauge your results.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • SocraticS
    SocraticS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I gained weight whenever I didn't eat all of the recommended calories, especially the exercise ones. It took a real leap of faith to eat more when I exercised more. I heard some people gain weight at first and then start to lose weight again as their metabolism resets. I have lost more weight faster since I've started eating all of my calories, including calories. It seems counter-intuitive: I know, but at least for some of us (I'll not speak for all), we need the fuel to burn the calories. Dr. Oz has a great visual demonstration on how not eating the main meals for the day can ruin your metabolism. AND I'm so enjoying the ability to eat more:) I actually feel challlenged to eat as much as I am eating.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I need to look up that Dr. Oz video on metabolism
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Since using this site I realised I was eating too few calories most days and then eating too many calories other days, then cutting heavily to make up for it, since joining this site I've tried to eat around the calories they suggest and my weight has been more stable.
  • sweetNcountrygirl
    Options
    It is nice to eat more, so I am going to see what happens by eating closer to the amount! We will see what happens! Thanks for all the advice!!