Middle Names!! :)

Options

Replies

• Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    No one here is concerned about identity theft? You'd be amazed at how little info you need to share for someone to take so much from you...:huh:
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Ali_TSO!!! was concerned with what you said so i deleated what i wrote!!!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Ali_TSO!!! was concerned with what you said so i deleated what i wrote!!!

I mean, I'm sure that's not what the OP was trying to do, but you never know who ELSE is online.... Just sayin. Protect yourself. :wink:
  • MELLY319
    MELLY319 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I DONT HAVE A MIDDLE NAME BUT SOMETIMES I WISH I DID SO I COULD SEE WHAT NAME MY MOTHER WOULD HAVE PICKED OUT FOR ME.
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Marie, I like it because I wished I had a simple first name as a child (like Jen or Jenny) that's easy to say and spell for children. My first name is Sheila and a lot of kids my age (around 5 at the time) had a hard time with my name, so I didn't like it and wished my first name was Marie because it was easier.
  • Tulipea
    Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ann, i dont like it because it's very plain along with the rest of my name :<
  • stephcatie
    Options
    Catherine - after the ward that I was born on. Nice.
  • DallasLeann
    Options
    Leann. I liked it when I was younger, but then the country singers ruined it. I never thought of it being country before. Turned out my grandmothers' middle names were Lee and Ann, but my parents didn't put that together until one of the grandmothers pointed it out. "Yes, that's exactly why we named her Leann." Really, my mom found it in a baby name book in the "L" section because my mom and two older sisters all happened to have middle names beginning with L.
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Marie....boring!
    my daughters middle names are Nicole & Ashley, i love them!
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Rexie :) I like it.. its different.. and I'm named after my grandpa, his first name is Rex.
  • misty_meadows15
    Options
    Mine's Renee, and I've always loved it :)
  • hedwighigh
    Options
    Elise - I love it. If I had a daughter I would give it to her too.
    It really flows too with my name.
    Melanie Elise.
    Although I'm generally in trouble when my first and middle name are used together.
  • Sianarella
    Options
    Frances.. Not that fussed about it.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I don't have middle name either.

I didn't have a first name for the first week after I was born. My dad decided on 'Paul' as a christian name because he didn't want it shortened as a nickname...so people extend it instead to 'Paulie'!! lol

Aw, Paulie! My mother said that the reason they didn't give me a middle name was because my first and last name had too many letters in them and they didn't want kids at school making fun of me, which seems a bit odd. But I think it was actually an act of kindness. My sister was named after our grandmothers, and they were trying to name me after our grandfathers. My first name is the feminized version of Stephen, and my middle name would have been the feminized version of Eugene. So looks like I dodged the Eugenia bullet.
  • Floridaboiler
    Floridaboiler Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Eric,
    It is what I use all the time. My first name never gets used except on legal documents etc.
  • onerottndog
    Options
    Ashton... my dad's middle name.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    :happy: Mine isnt bad but I can tell you the middle name I love Rae
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Rètard (it's French)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Rètard (it's French)

Oi. :ohwell:
    Mine is Lynn. Common as all get out but flows well with the rest of my name.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Marie...no, too common,