It's silly...

Options
DLDzioba
DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
But I broke my water bottle I bought at the beginning of the year and I was kinda devastated. It fell out of my hands and the top broke so I have to figure something out for the gym today. :(

Replies

• likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Sorry, that sucks! Can you replace it?
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I can, it's just a real bummer and I'm not sure of the discount store where I got it has anymore of that particular style. It took me a little while to get used to that one. But it kinda gets in your head, you know. It's MY water bottle, therefore it tastes better than regular water.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I usually throw mine at signs beside the highway.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I can kind of relate. I found this really cool one that was sort of shaped like a hand weight so I could hold onto it really good while running and the water weight was dispersed evenly. People were always asking me where i got it. I left it at the gym and no one turned it in. Its been months and Im still looking for another one like it. But, any water bottle works. Get one and go!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Better a broken water bottle than just broken water. ;-)
  • circe21
    Options
    I totally understand the "my waterbottle" thing. I found a style I REALLY liked last year on clearance. I bought 4 just in case something like your situation happened. They are resiliant, but I have lost one. I'm down to three and I cherish them. Good luck on your search, I feel your stress at this new search.