Songs you forgot you loved...

Options
Every once in awhile, a song comes on the radio that I find myself smiling and singing and dancing to and I forgot that I loved.... This morning:

Jamiroquai - "Virtual Insanity"

What's yours??

Replies

• mixmastermolly
    Options
    The other day I heard, "she ain't got the boom like i do" by Blaque. I loved that song.
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    Bump
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    "I Would Walk 500 Miles" by The Proclaimers. I can't help but sing as loud as possible and hope the guy at the stop light next to me doesn't stare too much :laugh:
  • JPsFunkyMojo
    Options
    On the way to work this morning "Barely Breathing" by Duncan Sheik came on the radio and it was so great hearing that song again. I really did forget how much I loved it. And I may have gotten weird looks by the other cars, but I put my soul into belting out that song...lol
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    bump?
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I heard "Come Baby Come" by K7 the other day. I remember playing that in my car when I was like 17 years old and my friends and I would sing along. After I heard it, I had to go home and youtube it so I could watch the video.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Every once in awhile, a song comes on the radio that I find myself smiling and singing and dancing to and I forgot that I loved.... This morning:

What's yours??

I have this on my ipod and listen to it daily! How could you ever forget this one?
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    3LW - No More
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    "I Would Walk 500 Miles" by The Proclaimers. I can't help but sing as loud as possible and hope the guy at the stop light next to me doesn't stare too much :laugh:

Another one I listen to daily, it's just too much fun!
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options

What's yours??

I have this on my ipod and listen to it daily! How could you ever forget this one?

I don't know!!!! But it came on XM this morning and I was gettin down!!!!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    sex you up!!!!!!

no not you, the song ;)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Rappers Delight came on the other day and I had to throw down. I can not for the life of me remember what I had for dinner 2 days ago but I can remember all the lyrics to that song?

Some others from this week.... John Waites - Missing you. Ordinary World - Duran Duran.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

OMG! My fiance LOVES this song. He sings the "bu da da da" part at the TOP of his lungs. it's so funny
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    sex you up!!!!!!

no not you, the song ;)

So close!!!!
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The Rainmaker-matchbox20

Theres actually a ton of 90's songs I feel that way about.
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    The Rainmaker-matchbox20

Theres actually a ton of 90's songs I feel that way about.

XM 90's on 9 is the best station ever for the drive to work....
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Just 5 minutes ago I found mambo no5 on youtube. Forgot how catchy it is. (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfvJOL1gpic
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Mazzy Star Fade into you
    Shakesphers Sister stay
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    The Cranberries ~ Zombie
  • rheiah
    rheiah Posts: 84