help!!! i lack motivation!!

hey everyone, just joined today i need some motivation buddies...

just had a baby 5 months ago now n gained 5 stone!!! i have lost 2 n half stone since having her and but keep gaining and losing 7lbs really quickly and struggle with temptation. i lost 12lb last week doing a sort of detox ( if u wanna know what i did ask)!! im breast feeding at the mo so cant take any supplements or starve myself lol as it affects my milk. anyone got any tips for a diet that involves chips (at least once a week) that i can stick to longer term?

please dont judge me because im breast feeding... my baby is my priorty and i wouldnt do anything that would affect her in any way!! who ever said breast feed and it weight will fall off you is lying lol i gained 7lb when she was 3 months n thats when i decided to eat better and then i slowly started losing!! but i treat myself too much when i lose and need to stop or have tasty low cal alternatives!!

any advice is welcome
thanks
dani xx

Replies

• danilewis85
    danilewis85 Posts: 4 Member
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Congratulations on your little cute baby :smile:

It's true that you lose weight when you breastfeed. However, if you eat more than you are burning- you will gain weight.
    It's OK to want to lose weight after having a baby and don't feel guilty about it- lot of us are there!

Your biggest motivation should be your pre-pregnancy clothes!!! Go, get it!!!!

Caution: Mothers gain more weight when they stop breastfeeding :frown:
  • danilewis85
    danilewis85 Posts: 4 Member
    orr thanks hun.... ii have my biggest smallest jeans (if that makes sense) hanging in my wardrobe n i try them on each week n they have gone from my knees to my thighs so i know im getting smaller lol. ive decided that im not buying any new jeans n have to live in leggings to motivate me.... my partners the worst support evertime i find strength to stick to a diet he buys a huge takeaway!!! n all my will power goes out of the window!!