Replies

• PRINCESSHEATHER333
    PRINCESSHEATHER333 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    OOPS
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I think I have to clear up that the pic of me in my black dress is very flattering, I do not look that skinny all of the time. its a really flattering dress and i just seemed quite skinny that day.

I'm not wasting away honest!!
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Im 5'3 now and weigh 189. Dr said I need to be around 120-135. Im aiming for a goal of 135-150 because I have a large frame.
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 3/4 and my goal weight is 125. Obviously if I am not happy with that once I get there then I will keep going but I have a feeling that will be the right amount. Love seeing all the success stories and before and afters. I hope to have a FABULOUS before and after to post in a few months!!
  • baileysabo
    Options
    I everyone. I am new to this as of yesterday. I don't have any pics yet. You all look great and such an inspiration. I am just confused. I'm not sure exactly what amount of calories I am suppose to consume to actually lose. I've been told different amounts. Could you please help me. 5'3" 162 #
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    To the OP, check out www.mybodygallery.com, if you haven't done so already! You can see bodies of all shapes and sizes - just pick a height and a weight range.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    bump! At 5'4.5" we are in the same neighborhood.
  • mugsisme
    mugsisme Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 105. I'll post a picture in a second. (I am technically underweight and I don't give a d@mn. I've been over weight my whole life and I am determined not to regain it.)

My measurements in July were 35.5/ 29/ 33.5. That was after a few months of dieting. (I don't know where my pre-diet measurements are.) My current measurements are 34/ 27.7/ 32.

There is a horrible streak on my mirrors that I have been trying for months to get off. (I have tried everything I can think of, and it refuses to come off. So please forgive the mirrors.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/mugsisme/1242.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/mugsisme/1240.jpg

Never mind. I give up. I have tried this seven or eight times. No matter what I do, it won't post the picture. Sorry. copy and paste the url.

BTW, to OP -- You look great.
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    Options
    bump
  • lunaluna671
    Options
    Im 5'3 currently at 147 with goal weight at 135lbs...
  • MoonyPadfoot
    MoonyPadfoot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 years old and started off at 190... Not a pretty number to see on a scale!! I'm down 5 lbs so far and hope to get to 125-130 lbs, which is what I weighed when I was 21 and I looked and felt the best I ever had! I think you look great in your pics! And agree that 105 might be too tiny, but like you said, all you can do is continue with what you're doing and stop when you're happy with how you look. Also, GREAT job to ALL the 5'3 ladies in here who've transformed their bodies! You guys are all true inspirations!
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    Wow, congrats on your weight loss. You look great. I'm 5'3 with a goal of 120. I think 110 is too low for me, but it might be good for you.
  • JenniferJ83
    JenniferJ83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow Op you look great. You go with whatever weight YOU feel comfortable with. It never fails to amuse me when others think they have the right to rant about how much you should weight or tell you THEY think it's too little or too much.
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Wow great post! You all look great!

I still have a long way to go!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    wow, great job! I'm 5'4" and weight 134lbs at the moment. hoping to get to 125 by May :)
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 3 started at about 146lbs and got right down to just under 100lbs i felt ill and looked it too so now have put some back on and am at 118lbs and very happy x
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    There is no way that you are 136! You look 120 tops.You must be all muscle. I am 5'3.5 and started in general at 168, and then got down to 135. Then joined myfitnesspal and now am 129. My goal is 118. My profile picture is of me at 136. I look way heavier than you.
    Hi,

I started my journey at 165lbs+ (not sure of the exact figure but I think it was around that if not more)

yay-1.jpg

I am now almost half way at 136lbs

yay.jpg

My goal is 105lbs but I want to see other people's results.. pics of people with a similar starting weight and people my height (5ft 3) that are close to my goal.. between 105lbs and 110lbs.

Thanks!!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 115-125. Right now I think I'm about 150ish/145ish...HW being 160. I'm not sure I'm getting anywhere, but this is definitely inspiration to try harder! way to go!! :)
  • mcastgirlnc
    mcastgirlnc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    I am about 5'3" and right now I am aiming for 175. Was previously at 242 and am currently at 201.
    135 seems so low to me (probably because that would be over a 100 pound loss for me) but that is what I have heard is "healthy" for someone our height.
    Keep up the great work :)

You took the words right out of my head! I can't imagine ever being 135, my goal is 150.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3"
    Started Nov. 2010 . . . but got serious Jan. 2011 when I joined MFP!
    Starting weight: 158.6 lbs
    Current weight fluctuating range: 127-133 lbs and a US size 4
    Goal weight range: 120-124 lbs . . . I love my curves so have no plans to get down to 105-110 but good luck you are on your way.

Sept. 2010 @ 158.2 lbs
    BeforePics_9_28_2010.jpg

Jan. 2012 @ 127 lbs
    BodyPicsJan152012-1.jpg

2012 New Year's day before & after
    BeforeAfter2011.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!