best workout dvd for lower body.

Options
Hi there,
I'm looking for some recommendations for lower body workout....or all over with more focus on hips, thighs ect..

I can prob do it 5 days a week but would prefer shorter workouts as I have to work round small baby.

I'm in the UK so was looking at celebrity ones like Jennifer Ellisson as I liked the fact shed gone from a size 18 to 8 and feel more comfortable than some gorgeous, never been overweight instructer ;)
But don't know if any are any good

Thank you so much.

Replies

• daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i'm from the uk too and looking for the same exact thing!
  • giuliajustdoit
    Options
    Hi! I've got a pear shape body, so big bum, fat legs etc... I'm doing the Jillian Michaels dvd: "Killer Buns and Thighs". I thinks she's a great trainer and the dvd contains 3 levels of workout. I'm doing the level 1, 3 times a week, it's really focused on lower body and i love it. Of course i mixed this wo with other cardio dvds. But Jillian makes me sweat, cause the dvd is not just about toning but sweating too!
    I'm sure you can buy it online. :)
  • NeilsWifex
    Options
    Thank you....does anyone have any other recommendations?
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I was going to recommend Killer Buns & Thighs too - great workout, I think it's about 30 minutes or so, and lots of leg work!
  • squidgely
    squidgely Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hiya, Im from Uk too and I also wanted workout with more focus on lower body. I bought box set of Jillian Michael's ripped in 30 and Killer buns and thighs and am on wk 2 of ripped in 30. I'm very impressed with results so far, and my lower body has changed a lot. I bought them off amazon - £15.99, great value for Money.
    X