Hello Im Daniel

Options
:smooched:
My name is Daniel Im 45 and single after recently being told by my Ex that she wanted a dovorce. Working out was my way of reacting intially to keep me busy and focused on rebuilding my life. I was married for 7 years. Getting fit was the most possitive thing I should have done and I am glad I made the decision to quit smoking start working out and cycling. It change my whole life and it really is good for me.
I love this site its what I need to track everthing to get more fit . I have lost 38 pounds and gained 2 inches in diameter in my forearms and biceps and 3 inches in my neck. I have only been working out for 6 mmonths and have lost 2% body fat which is awesome if i must say!!!!:tongue: . I am very focused on my workouts and learn thinks new everyday from other people at the gym. If you need any advice maybe I can help you because I do have a medical background and have learned alot recently.

Remember stay focused stay motivated and never :noway: give up any goals you have in life!:bigsmile:

Daniel

Replies

• EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome sir!! Feel free to add me if you would like support here!! This is a great site and the users are fantastic!! Best of luck in your goals!!!
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the ending of your marriage. Congrats on the weight loss and healthier choices. :)
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Well not about the divorce but getting fit and turning a hard situation into a positive thing for you!!! Good luck!
  • CornFieldSuburb
    Options
    I love to hear stories about people taking back their life and gaining new goals.... sorry to hear about the marriage! Keep up the great work and sharing your stories - its truly motivating!!!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi Daniel

Welcome to MFP.

Sorry to hear about your divorce, but having been in that situation myself, I like to believe that all things happen for a reason and you will come out a stronger person, and gradually find someone who deserves you. Its true what they say, time is a great healer

Well done on your transformation and giving up the dreaded weed. Keep up the good work :drinker:
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    looks like your taking something horrible and making it awesome!! way to go for that, not very many people can change for the positive. you're an inspiration!
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Welcome Daniel!

Wow!! What a way to turn a bad situation into a better one! Congratulations!
    Keep on doing what you do, it apparently does you good! :-)

MM
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your divorce, but kudos to you for turning a negative on it's head :smile:
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    an awesome recovery after divorce for sure....healthy lungs, healthy heart and healthy YOU!

add me if you want to i work hard at this and sometimes get disheartened when the scale is not good to me.......but I am here for the long haul and at that must keep moving....lol

L.x
  • ogcoffee
    ogcoffee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is great that you have taken a negitive expereince and used for strength to achieve a positive goal. You are worth it. I too have achieved a loss of 70lbs today and have thrown away negative beleifs about myself. I have wellness backround with breakthrough products. Even a weightloss certification yet was way overwieght. I now feel I can say it with integrity. : ) Have a blessed and prosperous day!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yup...been there and done that...not the smoking though. Add me if you are looking for supportive peeps.