Need Ladiess Advice Please

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Im not sure if this has happened with anyone else, but since I started dieting and exercising TOM has not been on track. Is that normal with body change?

Replies

• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. :)
  • Jazmyn91
    Options
    definitely normal!
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I also always seem to have one month that is wacky! Dec, I was a week late! They only time I was ever a week late was when I prego. Needless to say I had a "small" freak out. 1- Hubby is fixed 2- I do not want 8 children 3- I would of been starting all over, my youngest is 10. 4- I am too old! (38 to do that again).

but got it about 8 days late.
  • rheiah
    rheiah Posts: 84
    Options
    Yup. One month I didn't even have it at all! Panic!! ;)
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Lets just say TOM has arrived and the freak out is over =)
  • MamaLuvsDJ
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing too. Tom usually drops by the first week of the month. He sure did come, but it was a rather fast stay.....lol
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It happens unfortunately.

Mine was totally irregular in the past, and when I started exercising started coming like clock work. Then I fell out of shape and it became irregular again.

When I start working out at the first of the month, I hadn't had my period in 5 months. THe second I started exercising it went WHY HULLO THERE!

... And now I'm PMSing on time for me to start at the beginning of February.

Aunt Flo is an annoying little thing.
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I also always seem to have one month that is wacky! Dec, I was a week late! They only time I was ever a week late was when I prego. Needless to say I had a "small" freak out. 1- Hubby is fixed 2- I do not want 8 children 3- I would of been starting all over, my youngest is 10. 4- I am too old! (38 to do that again).

but got it about 8 days late.

LMAO!!!! This I LOVE!!!! Im with you on every point except I only have 2 kids... Even the age haha
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This guy Tom seems like a real *kitten*.

EDIT: Yes, I know what you meant.