Hey guys! :)

Options
Hi everyone, I figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Rosie and I'm 21 years old. I'm currently living in California with my husband and I absolutely love it here! We don't have any kids yet but I'm dying to get a dog lol. I go to school in San Diego for Cosmetology, I love that too ;p I've decided that it's time for me to get back in shape. I'm trying to lose between 15-20 pounds. It doesn't help that my husband is a Marine and he is in great shape, plus he can eat whatever he wants lol. And here I am trying to be healthy. It's tough sometimes which is why I joined this site. I'm looking forward to making new friends, anyone is welcome to add me. I want to feel motivated and motivate others as well :) Thanks guys.

Replies

• ahedg
    ahedg Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck I hope you have success!
  • newlaura30
    Options
    good luck you'll find lots of support and motivation on here xx
  • Get_My_Mojo_Back
    Options
    getting a dog is a great way to get out and walk...they will walk as far as you do just bring a bottle of water for them too.
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Heya :D
    Im Alicia and i am 22, looking to lose around 50lbs EVENTUALLY haha. I do have a little boy who is 2years old and i also have 2 west highland terriers who can be a pain in the bum sometimes but i still love them aha! I live in the UK. Good luck with your weight loss.. on MFP i have lost 7lbs in 2weeks :). Feel free to add me !
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    Welcome! If you need a friend, you are more than welcome to add me! I'm hoping to lose weight (15-20 lbs), too.
  • BettyyRoss
    BettyyRoss Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I really appreciate everyone being so welcoming.
  • awhiteblankpage
    Options
    Good luck! We all have faith in you! :)
  • thatgirlmeganb
    Options
    you can do it :)
  • emmie530
    emmie530 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm in trying to lose too! U can do it!