How did that happen...

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    This photo's already gone around MFP, but I'll comment once again. In my opinion, the whole bottom row looks amazing. But my favourite bodies would be Nicole and Keira's, they're in shape and look awesome.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    The celebrities on top are too thin IMO. I love all the curvey women at the bottom - I'd take Elizabeth's body any day!
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This photo's already gone around MFP, but I'll comment once again. In my opinion, the whole bottom row looks amazing. But my favourite bodies would be Nicole and Keira's, they're in shape and look awesome.

Not enough for me to see it, i just found it in one of my friends blogs :) .... anyway my favorite is Betty's body
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having Adrianas Body...not to thin.

adriana-lima.jpg
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I agree with isdegonz top girls too skinny for the most part but at least Kiera has great abs. The bottom group I believe have more sex appeal.

oh that girl with the wings is beautiful
  • joannea1988
    Options
    I love marilyns body, it so amazing and shapely, thin doesnt mean healthy, but i also believe a woman has a right to be happy with her figure, wheather that be a size 2 or a size 16 :smile:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I AKWAYS loved Sohia Loren and Bridgette Bardoe's bodies....................oooolalala haha
  • audreyyrose
    Options
    i don't mind when people have opinions.
    but body shaming is never okay.
    by saying that the bottom row is more beautiful than the bottom row, you are being just as hateful as those who say the top row is more beautiful than the top row.

WE NEED TO END BODY SHAMING.
    every woman's body is beautiful. small, big, curvy, skinny, fat, bony... i don't care, they're all beautiful.
    this crap makes me so angry.
  • 4sets2failure
    4sets2failure Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    THIS IS A SILLY POST....why do we have to compare body types in the first place. My younger sister is 100 lbs and cannot gain weight no matter how much she tries and she has finally come to terms with how small she is- her struggle is just as real as everyone else's. I don't understand why we can't love all body types as long as they are healthy. Every BODY is beautiful.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    This has been done before here, and I'll say what I said last time;

All of these women are attractive. It just so happens MORE people prefer the look of those on the top row than those on the bottom row. There are people on both sides. Some men would prefer the bottom, some prefer the top. Personally, I tend towards the top row, but I can still see that the women on the bottom row are attractive.
  • keeems
    keeems Posts: 4
    Options
    AUDREY FOR THE WIN!
  • tcmay72
    tcmay72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post! I had not seen before and im really sad that the bottom row is to some, considered "Big Girls". I know everyone has their own ideas, however ideas are usually influenced by what we have been taught. I wish for our young girls today some miracle could undo what 20 years of media has taught us. I also think the swimwear that is available now is not always flattering. Sexy is often in the mind and when its all layed out before your eyes it takes away from the real beauty:0) Just my op!
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    i don't mind when people have opinions.
    but body shaming is never okay.
    by saying that the bottom row is more beautiful than the bottom row, you are being just as hateful as those who say the top row is more beautiful than the top row.

WE NEED TO END BODY SHAMING.
    every woman's body is beautiful. small, big, curvy, skinny, fat, bony... i don't care, they're all beautiful.
    this crap makes me so angry.

I agree with this. Some people are naturally that thin. Granted there are some people go to extremes to look like the top row, but there are women who are just built that way just as there are women who are build very full, or bottom heavy or top heavy ect.

And WHY is this on the "Motivation and Support" board? I see neither here.
  • PaulaDDN
    Options
    Lol It's funny how ppl get angry about simple things, I respect everyone's opinion even if It's different than mine. I'm having an awesome day, I hope you all too :) Thanks for replying
  • PaulaDDN
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having Adrianas Body...not to thin.

adriana-lima.jpg

Me neither, she is hot! :)