Was new a year ago.. left and now I'm back! need motivation!

Options
My name is April I am a 31 yo stay at home mom for now. just graduated nursing school in December and gained 30 lbs while in school. I just moved to Pennsylvania and have no one to workout with or to help me in this journey. I weighed 125lbs 8 years ago at my wedding, and now at 200 lbs I am sick of sharing clothes with my husband, sick of not getting to wear cute clothes, and sick of being FAT! If anyone is willing to help me through this i would greatly appreciate it! I need all i can get!! I am also playing xbox kinect your shape fitness evolution 2012 if anyone wants to be friends!!

Replies

• NeverQuitting
    Options
    hello newmom,, I just re-started mfp as well.. add me =)
  • Alinabearsmom
    Options
    I think we can definitely help each other out!! although we are miles away from each other... we can still motivate each other and help each other out!!! WE can do it!! ;)
  • apey332
    Options
    Awesome! sounds good! Thanks. i am also trying the special k 2 week challenge. fingers crossed.. i never do good, motivation is my and probably most people's problem.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Count me in =0) I love having friends and seeing there posts.. we all can work together.
  • mrmchap
    mrmchap Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just joined back in as well! Trying to get my routine down for the moment. I also used to be "skinny" and gained a ton of weight :( Lack motivation until just recently! Unlike you I can't even fit my husbands clothes :( I went to wear a pair of his jeans for Halloween (ones that he wears to work on the car with holes etc) and couldn't even get them close to being buttoned! Ugh It was so embarrassing, I'm ready to be to the point where his jeans are way to BIG on me! We can do this! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • RooChilders
    RooChilders Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just started again too. I joined last year and lost 26 pounds, then gained 12 of it back when I quit coming on here again. I am having a really hard time getting motivated this year...I am training for a 5k that is usually in March. I think we can definitely help each other!
  • Amy_Lynn74
    Amy_Lynn74 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP. I joined a little over 2 weeks ago. I am also looking for more friends on MFP. I have sent the people who commented on your post requests to be friends. I think the more friends we have on here the more successful we will all be. It helps having others who are facing the same struggles to chat with.