Pinterest:

Options
ummlovelovesyou
ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
www.pinterest.com
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!:heart:

They have lots of exercise tips, some recipes and motivational quotes in the "Fitness" Section.

I am also an avid crafter ^.^

Ideas for kiddies, art, cars, pets, gardening, sports, photography......you name it, they have it!

I will invite you if you'd like! Just send me a msg. with the email address yo'd like to use. (Only because you must be invited to join the website or wait to be approved, which can take up to 2 weeks!)

:smile:

Replies

• rae_mayer
    Options
    I love, love, love Pinterest! In addition to the fitness sections I've found several healthy eating/cooking blogs that are now my go-to for meals!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I love pintrest
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm completely addicted to Pinterest!
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have just recently joined and Im still trying to figure out how to use it. How do you find the fitness part?
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Love it too!!! Definitely have to check out the fitness section. Also wonderful recipes!!!!
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i <3 pinterest
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm also addicted to the fitness and eating healthy blogs that I have found thru pinterest!!!! Oh and the motivational quotes are AWESOME!
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    I'm so addicted to Pinterest...specifically the craft section!

Feel free to follow me!
    http://pinterest.com/miss_missa/
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is like crack! SOOOOO ADDICTING!! I love it!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I spend way too much time on Pinterest. :bigsmile:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Im still waiting on the waiting list... Blah.
  • shimebauch
    Options
    CLICK ON THE EVERYTHING TAB ON THE TOP THERE WILL BE A DROP DOWN AND WILL LIST ALL THE OPTIONS, CLICK ON FITNESS
  • lungry1980
    Options
    Have someone send you an invite. A lot quicker.
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!! ....although if my boss knew how much I loved it during work hours they'd prly ban the site hahaha
  • mom22qties
    Options
    I am completely addicted to pinterest- the exercises have been amazing, but the horrible part is all the delicious treats that everyone posts, oh not to mention the time suck it creates also.
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I loooove Pinterest. I have a board called "Get it Right, Get it Tight" where I pin all my fav fitness related stuff. Aaahh now that you mention it of course I have to sign on but try not to be on there the rest of the day...if that's possible.
  • rucougarchick
    rucougarchick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is awesome! I'm sooooo addicted!
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Im newly addicted to pinterest I love looking at all the recipes and ive posted a ton of skinny recipes I want to try and ive shared all the ones ive already tried :-)