Diet Pills

Options
2»

Replies

• Jess102979
    Jess102979 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm not taking any kind of supplement, but have spoke to my Dr, about the subject. She said if I'm going to take any at all then she would recommend taking Alli. Good luck with your decision.
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    im all for metabolism vitamins. get a b supplement. b will help boost your betabolism but in a healthy way.

I agree with B vitamins, good for hormonal balance too.
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    From my experience, diet pills work for a short amount of time, until you come off them, tried all the herbal ones, doc once put me on the fat blocking ones, great while you are eating healthy, but as soon as you eat something woth too much fat, it comes out the waste pipe....if you know what I mean,embarrassing in public, sticking to milk thistle and B vitamins now.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    take a vitamin- ex: B12 sublingual 1000 - will increase your energy and will not increase you appetitie:)
  • bearfan42
    Options
    I just read that those fastins that are sold everywhere now (even Meijers) are the key to kick things off!!! I talked to someone at GNC and she said she can't keep on the shelves long enough!! It's good she said if your starting off on losing weight or if you need a kick start because your at a plato....
  • skstogsdill
    Options
    Get a bottle of Vitamin B Complex!

I am sensitive to caffeine in that if I have any more than my 8am cup of joe, I risk not falling asleep till midnight. But I take a Vitamin B Complex pill every day with my lunch and it REALLY helps with my after work workout! And, I expereince no restlessness at night.