ASYLUM 30 DAY CHALLENGE!!!

Options
Hey Guys & Gals,

On Jan 9th I'm starting my Asylum 30 day Challenge. I'm intimidated - so I was wondering if anyone would do the challenge with me.

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that! I did insanity and I can't even beginning to think on how the asylum is gonna be
  • gar001
    gar001 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of the asylum and started it on the 9th of january. I took 2 rest days because I was so sore. But now I'm doing great and got through the strength and agility workout last night! only made about 25 minutes the first day. Hope the challenge is going great for you!
  • Karenrenee07
    Options
    Hi,
    I am doing Asylum. I started on 1/11. I am on day 14 today. So far, I've only rested on the one rest day during week one. I was extremely sore the first week. I am still sore. I can feel myself getting stronger, but the soreness goes away and come back in another spot. I hope that means I am working hard. I haven't lost any weight, but I can tell I have lost a lot of inches. I feel great and and pretty motivated by the progress I am seeing. I would love to see the scale move down but will be patient and keep at it until it does. I can't wait to see my 30 days result!