Need Motivation

Options
I have done so well for the past 2 weeks. I've been right at my calorie mark every day. I've lost 9 pounds. But I treated myself to a cheat day yesterday and now.....I CAN"T GET BACK ON TARGET!!!

Does anyone else ever have this problem?

Replies

• edianna
    edianna Posts: 15
    Options
    I do have that problem. I get such cravings for sweets, mmmmm chocolate. Something that helps me is having small portions of my sweets here and there (low fat or low calorie desserts)--- not exceeding my calories of coarse. The other day I fell off the wagon we went to Golden Corral, I totally ate until I couldn't possibly eat another bite. The next 3 days I struggled with getting back on my program. So I hear you!!! Like you said tommarrow is a new day, Just hang in there and don't give up!!!
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    I've been kinda bad the past couple of days, but just start over NOW. That's what I did. You can't say tomorrow or the next day, because it'll never happen. I jogged for the first time tonight and I didn't think I would ever be able to do that! It wasn't much, but it was a start! You can do this!!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    You know I have that problem too, it's funny because if I don't cheat I have less cravings, if I cheat..I keep wanting to cheat!