Are you in need of inspiration?

Options

Replies

• daycathy
    daycathy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you..I needed to bit of inspiration. Been going for 3 weeks and I am finally starting to feel down.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thank you..I needed to bit of inspiration. Been going for 3 weeks and I am finally starting to feel down.

After being on a high for the past 6 weeks about working out and eating right, etc.. the honeymoon has suddenly ended, and I'm feeling very down right now too. Just need to pull up my big girl panties and pump it up again!!!
  • fusiongal
    fusiongal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is great... thank you for sharing. I'm glad I watched this because I just went for a run, but I felt stupid because my belly was bouncing up and down. It discouraged me big time. I shouldn't let that stop me, it's superficial.
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That was all done in a year. What am I gona do with this year...... continue running and maybe inspire someone like that guy inspired me. Well hopefully with out the bloody nipples.
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very Cool!
  • bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My inspiration goes when I'm on a treadmill and someone next to me who is much larger gets on and runs 7.0 MPH for an hour straight, while I struggle to stay at 3.0 MPH walking. :grumble:
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    That was great. Thanks so much for posting.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That was awesome!!!!