• MissJackie88
    Options
    5'7
    166lbs!
    :)
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    34 might be to old ..but Im 5'9 167.6 lbs trying to get to 135. I m using the 17 Day diet and exercise. Can always use friends feel free to add.
  • dmg16duke
    dmg16duke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looks like there are a lot of us!
    I'm 28 years old, 5'7" and 157lbs (started at 185). My calories are set at 1400.
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Phew thats good to hear, mine are set at 1400 aswell and i don't know why but i thought it was loads.
    I did have then at 1200 but i found i was soo hungry so they had to be upped. I love my food far too much lol.

Feel free to add :)
  • chloe1989w
    Options
    hi im 5'6 and weighing 155lb size uk14 hoping to get to a 10! add me if you like :)
  • chloe1989w
    Options
    forgot to add im 22
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 5'7, started at 159 and am now 154. I eat around 1400 but I struggle to eat back my exercise calories sometimes. Do you guys eat all your workout calories back?
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 5'7, started at 159 and am now 154. I eat around 1400 but I struggle to eat back my exercise calories sometimes. Do you guys eat all your workout calories back?

I have trouble eating exercise calories some days. Today I didn't even exercise and I planned on having it be my cheat day and even with pizza, cookies and snacks, I'm still under...I try to eat half my exercise calories back usually.

Best recommendations for extra calories: peanut butter (or any nut butter), smoothies and protein shakes.
  • opajee
    opajee Posts: 69
    Options
    I just started MFP and I'm 5'7", currently 170lbs and eating 1400 a day. My goal weight is 130lbs.
  • miss_qld
    miss_qld Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm 25, 5'6 and just under 160lbs. Aiming for 130-135 lbs. I'm on 1200 cals a day. Any adds of similar stats welcome!
  • hepkitty
    hepkitty Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27, 5'7" and currently weigh 175.5 lbs. My goal is around 155, last time I weighed about that I wouldn't have wanted to get much skinnier as apparently I'm big boned or something.

My calories are set at 1480, I usually eat many of my exercise calories back but I don't try too hard because I currently also have lots of days where I can't stick to 1480 so I figure over and under days balance out :)
  • jenifer7teen
    jenifer7teen Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27, 5'7" and currently weigh 175.5 lbs. My goal is around 155, last time I weighed about that I wouldn't have wanted to get much skinnier as apparently I'm big boned or something.

My calories are set at 1480, I usually eat many of my exercise calories back but I don't try too hard because I currently also have lots of days where I can't stick to 1480 so I figure over and under days balance out :)

You might be my twin :)

I'm 29 5'7" started in low 170's, aiming for mid/high 140's... but i thought i looked great right at 150, (size 6 in most cases or 8 depending on style of pants). everything was flat and toned where it should be but i didnt totally lose my boobies (haha) which happens once i start to weigh less than that.
  • lolakellbell
    Options
    do you guys have any before and after photos? Id love to see some for inspiration!
  • jenifer7teen
    jenifer7teen Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    working on that. my profile photo is in the high 160's.
  • Severa832
    Severa832 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 28 and 161lbs. Goal is/was 150, but as I get closer, I am starting to wonder if that is where I will stop. I have been losing inches doing the Supreme 90 Day Challenge DVD's. I just want to be healthy and toned!
    Add me if you would like.
  • floreslaurel
    Options
    I started at 173.8 and in three weeks I am down to 168.2. I am 21 and when I was 18 I was 140 so that is my goal. :)
  • oceanchristy
    Options
    SO happy to have fallen onto this topic. I'm 26 - 5"7 and 160 lbs.. Ideally I would like to be 135, but i really dont think i could get that low, so ive set my goal weight at 145.

I seem to always plateau at around 150. My calories were set around 1400 too, but i thought it was too many for me , so I changed it to 1300. I was on a 1200 calorie diet in the past - but i was hungry too much to bear.

I walk for about 1 hr a day with my dog, but i dont use those calories towards food intake... I found myself asking , what was the point in exercizing if i was just going to eat more...

i work in an office, so find it hard to get movement in during the work day. Anyone else have this problem ? Ive heard sitting on one of those work out balls is good for your core, but i havent tried it....
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    I'm happy I found this thread too! I just started MFP three weeks ago. Only down 2 pounds but I'm still adjusting calorie intake and determining what I'm actually burning while working out.

I'm 5'6" 162 and hoping to get to 145. Anyone else have a pear shape? Mind sharing their measurements?
    I'm 34-29-42 (inches - bust, natural waist, hips)