Hello and Thank You All!

SuDe405
SuDe405 Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I joined the site awhile back but never introduced myself. (shame on me). I wanted to take a couple of minutes to say hello and thank everyone out there. I log on a few times a day and have gotten so many wonderful tips from all of you. I am always reading the recipe posts and have learned so much from all your fitness and nutrition posts. I am faithful to my food diary..I never realized what a mindless eater I was so this has been a great help in keeping my calories in check. I didn't have a great deal of weight to lose...it was more about getting in shape and leading a healthier lifestyle and this great site and all the people on it have helped me get there and even enjoy the ride.

Replies

• SuDe405
    SuDe405 Posts: 3
    I joined the site awhile back but never introduced myself. (shame on me). I wanted to take a couple of minutes to say hello and thank everyone out there. I log on a few times a day and have gotten so many wonderful tips from all of you. I am always reading the recipe posts and have learned so much from all your fitness and nutrition posts. I am faithful to my food diary..I never realized what a mindless eater I was so this has been a great help in keeping my calories in check. I didn't have a great deal of weight to lose...it was more about getting in shape and leading a healthier lifestyle and this great site and all the people on it have helped me get there and even enjoy the ride.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Welcome!! Glad you joined us in our addiction :laugh: Hope to see you around!!
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Hello!

Glad you finally introduced yourself.

Good luck with the journey to a healthy lifestyle.

:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Great to have you here....you have done very well I see!!!! Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.