Wii Fit/Dancing

Options

Replies

• JoFlosgrl
    Options
    I have the Xbox Dance Central 2 with the Kinect... it really makes you move and sweat, not to mention its a lot of fun. It does help with working out and burns calories. Have fun with it!! And dance your booty away!
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    I have all the just dance games along with zumba n wii fit....I love them they are my gym can't afford to join one...lol Like some others on here I would never let anyone see me doing it though...lmao
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I do the Wii Sports, Mostly Tennis and Boxing... LOVE them!!! I'm getting the Zumba Fitness and Jillian MIchael's 2011 Fitness Ultimatum (both for the Wii) in from HSN and can't wait to start them!!! :happy:
  • JMacallArnold
    JMacallArnold Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit Plus and love it! I tried the dance dance once, but I did horrible so I haven't tried truly tried them. They look fun though!
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    mysticalfaerieorb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I cannot afford a gym membership, so I use my Wii Fit and I have EA Active 2. I love them. I put on my MP3 and do the advanced step and the island cycling...I tend to dance while I'm doing the advanced step, so I sweat alot! I do all cardio on the EA Active 2---so far I've lost 15 lbs doing just those.

OOOOO Good idea. My music+Wii Fit cycling, running, etc. = pure brilliance.

I am glad you brought that up. I am on a 7 day free pass with Gold's Gym. I can't afford a normal gym membership and I don't really like the fact that it's a two year contract. You just gave me an epiphany.
  • ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options
    I love Wii Zumba 2. It is the first time I crave my exercise program.
  • get_fit_Milena
    get_fit_Milena Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love it using the wii. I do the Michael Jackson Experience and sweat bullets everytime! I do alternate slower songs like "the girl is mine" with the inhuman ones like "thriller" but just 20 min. - 30 min is what I shoot for and have a blast doing it. Then again, I was born in 1970 and grew up on his music!
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    Options
    I have all the just dance games along with zumba n wii fit....I love them they are my gym can't afford to join one...lol Like some others on here I would never let anyone see me doing it though...lmao

I have a hard time doing it infront of my aunt and uncle or even my gramma and cousin. I like doing it with my mom and son because it's bonding time. I do get self concious, but I lose myself in the music. I kind of block everything else out.
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    Options
    I love it using the wii. I do the Michael Jackson Experience and sweat bullets everytime! I do alternate slower songs like "the girl is mine" with the inhuman ones like "thriller" but just 20 min. - 30 min is what I shoot for and have a blast doing it. Then again, I was born in 1970 and grew up on his music!

I will have to look for this one to see if I can find it. Here at walmart it was like $50. I love most of his music too. Good idea.
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have

Just Dance 1, 2, 3, Summer Party
    Zumba 1, 2
    Micheal Jackson Experience
    Black Eyed Peas Experience

i LOVE them! They'll pay for themselves after a while :)

IF anything, get GameFly.. you can rent them and keep them as long as u want to... to see if you like it. Send it back when u're done, buy it if you like it.
    Wish i had that here...
  • kristal_1973
    kristal_1973 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I do Just Dance 2 and 3 and absolutely love them. I use the Wii Fit daily as well, but mainly just to track my progress. For the first time today, I have tried AE Active 2 which is pretty cool, and I also ordered Zumba 2. I really need to switch up my exercise routines a lot or I tend to get very bored. Can't wail till warmer weather hits so I can head back outside! But anyways, I highly recommend all of them :)
  • robinhoward123
    robinhoward123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Try active 2. It has a heart monitor and everything. It really gets the heart pumping
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    I love Just Dance! I especially love knowing that when I'm having a lazy day, I can do this and still feel like I still got some exercise in.
  • michellecorvin
    michellecorvin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have them all and have not done them. Maybe it's time to dust them off and get busy! ;D
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    Options
    Try active 2. It has a heart monitor and everything. It really gets the heart pumping

EA?
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    Options
    I have them all and have not done them. Maybe it's time to dust them off and get busy! ;D

YES! They are a ton of fun. Try it for a few days. let me know what you think. :D
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    We have the Fit and EA Active. I like Active because I feel like I really work out with it. I can work up a sweat. I use the Fit just about everyday as well, but only as a scale and my 4 y/o loves the games so I play with him on it. I want to get Just Dance and I think hubby is wanting the M.J. Dance Experience
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    Options
    What activities does EA Active have?
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options

EA?

EA Sports Active 2 :smile:
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    im loving zumba 2 atm :0) like just dance 2 too (just done 24 mins on zumba and burned 349 calories)