You ideal job?

Options
2»

Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    To open a bed and breakfast on the Caribbean coast in Costa Rica.
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ideal? work at a marine life rescue/ rehabilitation.
    I'm going to school now to be an elementary school teacher and eventually a special education teacher, and after THAT, a college professor.
    I think i'll enjoy that just as much :)
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ideal Job: On Air Radio Personality

Current Job: Workers Comp Underwriter
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Philanthropist. Giving away money (because you have more than you'll ever need) would be great.

I'm a pilot. It's okay, I don't mind going to work. I tell people it's a good job in a bad industry.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a successful interior designer! Or an artist if that meant I was suddenly great at art. More realistically, a preschool or kindergarten teacher... which is what I'm going to school for so that should be me in about 2 years!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Mine would be weather man/woman. You work in very short intervals -- 2 or 3 minutes -- you get paid and get on TV. Best part -- you keep your job even if you are wrong 85% of the time.

Or even 95% of the time in Colorado. x-D

HIlarious. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    "Ideal job" suggests something that works for me. That would be anything that paid a LOT, with minimal work involved.

"Dream job" for me is anything in the entertainment industry. I always wanted to be an actress or something having to do with the production of films (was in all of the high school theatrical performances both behind the scenes and on stage).

"Real job" - I'm a Hygiene Assistant sprinkled with being a Dental Assistant/Receptionist. Guess there isn't a high demand for 42-year-old women with five kids who live in an Ohio suburb:brokenheart:
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My current job right now is working in a plus size clothing store. Been here 5 years. I LOVE clothes.

Ideal job....Well I have two things I would love to do. 1) Make jewelry 2) Archaeologist.

Archaeologist is actually my dream job.
  • texasro5e
    texasro5e Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine would be weather man/woman. You work in very short intervals -- 2 or 3 minutes -- you get paid and get on TV. Best part -- you keep your job even if you are wrong 85% of the time.

LOL! I wonder what a weather person would say.