metabolic research center... any insight? im considering it

Options
so my husbans cousins wife went on the metaslim diet from mrc and looks amazing i asked her about it and she loves it does not feel deprived or anything sounds great and her result are average 2lbs. weekly only downside is the cost she averages her money spent being $1,500 well worth it yes but for us who have not enough means for this.. i went in anyway for the free consultaion found out im obese but i could visually be 10lbs because im not too badly purportioned thank goodness (anyway!!) im looking to lose 41 lbs. and they could easily do it with them even in good timing for summer :) since i don't have the means for this im thinking of pitching the payment to my dad since to start up i would be at 369 and my total would be just under $1,000 but for 30lbs of weight loss and so much more that comes with it i think its worth it. to the pint i was wondering if anyone had insight on mrc???? help!!

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Why do it?? She lost 2lbs a week... a healthy diet and exercise can do the same thing. It sounds like a quick loss and easy way out. The weight loss is probably not something that can be kept off long term.

You can do the exact same thing here for free.
  • marcer4790
    Options
    see thats what i was thinking also but they give you free health classes with your package and id get knowledge that i dont have about health and the right foods to eat considering i grew up without any knowledge of it or being taught it at all. you also get counseling whenever you need it so theres that and they stick with you for a year after your done to help insure that you will keep it off.. still lost :(