MyFitnessPal NEWBIE! :-)

Options
Hey everyone! I have been told about this site by a few people and I officially signed up yesterday! Still figuring stuff out! I'd love for as much support as possible! I'd really appreciate it! I'm hoping that this time around it'll be for good [weight loss]...I'm 25, newly married, and finally fed up with my weight!!!! I'm doing this for myself!!! It'll be hard though because at the same time we're trying to start a family....but if I get in a good habit now, that when that day comes, it won't be as hard!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SmileyNicki_78
    SmileyNicki_78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love this site! It's so addicting!!
  • fatgirlruns
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I just joined too. 27 years old and determined to get this weight off just like you.
  • JennyWestveer
    JennyWestveer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! So far so good [the site that is].....I don't have a compatible phone to use it, so I'll just have to keep notes until I get to a computer and then log them in! I can do this!!!! I do like the fact that there's more support out there!!!!!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • stitchinhippie
    Options
    Hey Jenny! I just signed up yesterday as well. I am 31 and getting married in May. Not trying to lose weight for the wedding or anything, just trying to get healthy. We want to start a family right away as well. I had the same thought....get into good habits now and it will come naturally/become a healthy habit later on. :)