170-5'4..anyone wanna do a friendly competition?

Options
Hi my name is ashley i just had a baby and i need to shed baby weight!!! Anyone up for some friendly competion..im 5'4 and 170..my goal weight is 145....i usually do better when i compete(friendly). Plus it wouldnt hurt having someone going through the same thing im going through. im new to this site as of yesterday and am starting asap...let me know. if not having a few encouraging friends is always nice as well:):flowerforyou:

Replies

• ashtondasharp
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! I'm in the exact same boat. I had twins and I'm trying to get the last 15 pounds off to bring me back to 150lbs. I'm also 5'4 and am finding it very hard to get over the 170 mark. I'm totally in!!!
  • JohnsonLiz25
    Options
    I just had my second baby, my oldest son is 2 1/2 and my youngest son is 3months, I'm 5'4 as well and currently at 160, my goal is 135 (pre-pregnancy weight) ive been doing MFP a little while now, and Ive feel like Ive hit a rough patch, I havent lost any weight in the past 3 weeks :-(

I usually do better with some sort of friendly competition for some extra motivation as well!
  • ashcali005
    Options
    ok ladies when should our friendly competion end? 2 months from today?