Workout DVDs?

Options
I always have the trouble of keeping up with a DVD over and over since it DOES get boring after a while.. so I was wondering if there's any better workout DVDS (I Have Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and 6 Week Six Pack) I don't want to start 6week6pack until I finish shred, and I do that about two times a day. I was just wondering about other DVDS so I can switch off one of my workouts with it and the shred. Any ideas?

Replies

• myah5000
    Options
    Have you tried Zumba yet? It's a lot less intense than the Jillian Michaels, but still works great! It actually makes you WANT to work out. Don't know any other program that does that, even with beginners.

I've been doing it over the internet for a while now, but my DVDs arrive in a few hours (hopefully!) And there are often classes you can join to work out with others.
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire and i like it, Everyday is a little bit different which is nice cause it switches up the routine. Somedays you have a less intense day of 55minutes and the next you may have a HIIT (High Intense Interval Training) day but only work out for like15 minutes. So i really like it. Plus chalene johnson is awesome!
  • leslie4302
    leslie4302 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I also love Turbofire or Turbo Jam (if you don't want to get the whole turbo fire program), along with Taebo and Yoga Booty Ballet (also by Beach Body). I mix up all my DVDs so I don't get bored. Each night I can decide what I feel like doing. I also have some walking DVDs for when I need a lighter night.
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    I've been wanting to try Zumba or Turbo fire/jam for so long, but I don't have $50 or more to spend it on.. I heard it's so much fun though. I can't take any classes because the closest workout place (i.e balleys, curves, etc) is about 10 miles from me. Thanks though, guys! I'll look into it!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Where do you find Zumba over the internet?
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    i go on amazon to look for 'em.