Lovin' my afternoon treat!

Options
Bikini27
Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
Chop up half a Gala apple into plain Greek yogurt with just a touch of Splenda! SO good and SO much better for you than that handfull of reeses your coworker keeps at her desk!

:flowerforyou:
Meg

Replies

• emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i like doing that with berries, but i'll have to try it with apples
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I did that last night with strawberries and blueberries. I added a little cinnamon and no sweetener. :)
  • Bikini27
    Options
    I did that last night with strawberries and blueberries. I added a little cinnamon and no sweetener. :)

O, that sounds tasty!

Have either of you ladies tried just a little vanilla extract?
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I usually add about 1/8 tsp extract. Some days it's vanilla, some it's almond, and today it was lemon. The lemon goes very well with blueberries.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    OMG apples + greek yogurt is amazing! The sweetness of the apple offsets the sourness of the yogurt :)
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    I usually add about 1/8 tsp extract. Some days it's vanilla, some it's almond, and today it was lemon. The lemon goes very well with blueberries.

That sounds AMAZING!
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    I sometimes do a little honey, cinnamon, and sliced almonds :)
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I bet if you added fiber one cereal to it, it would be good too!! Sounds great!
  • kellywaller1
    Options
    sounds great!!!
  • Bikini27
    Options

That sounds AMAZING!

TOTALLY amazing!! Like a pie but no guilt!
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I like my greek yogurt with pumpkin puree and a touch of a agave nectar or honey. You could add cinnamon too if you were not allergic to it like me. :(
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I like agave nectar as a sweetener
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options

Thanks for sharing. This sounds AWESOME!
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Bump. I have been looking for things to add to plain Greek yogurt . . . trying to transition away from the ones with fruit :)
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bump. I have been looking for things to add to plain Greek yogurt . . . trying to transition away from the ones with fruit :)

why?
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My favorite is frozen grapes! yum
  • sporter5
    sporter5 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I added a packet of HV ranch dressing to 2 cups of plain greek yogurt the other night,,, (to dip veggies btw) LOL Really good and really low cal :)
  • debsgallery
    Options
    I use low fat plain yogurt, a dash of vanilla (1/8 tsp.) and a tablespoon of honey, then add 1/2 cup of my fruit in the whole 4 cup container, mix well and let sit overnight in the fridge.....yummy!
  • debsgallery
    Options
    wow that sounds great for game night!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Yumm!

I do bananas with a lil bit of honey