Need motivation!!!!

Options
I joined about 3 weeks ago, but I still need friends for support and motivation. I'm 12 years old, and no one seems to get how hard it is. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• Heather20646
    Options
    You can do it,Caitlin! We are doing this together. I know it is hard and losing weight is different for kids and adults so just hang in there!
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    Yes it is hard. But good for you, getting in control of your diet early. You will be really sad if you wait till you grow more and more unhealthy and then it will seem impossible. My daughter is 19 and she is on here with me trying to lose weight. I think it is great you are jumping in now! Good luck to you!!!
  • Heather20646
    Options
    Thank you Kimmer. Caitlin is my daughter but we deleted her account after we saw another 15 year old getting ripped to pieces that she shouldn't be losing weight and shouldn't be on the site. She isn't try to starve herself, and her DOCTOR has recommended weight loss. She just wanted to find other people, we'll look for a teen/tween site for her to find support.
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    I hope she can find some people her age. ON The Intro section a 15 year old just Introduced herself. I think it is good for both of you together. My daughter is a huge motivation to me. It seems like one of us is strong and the other weak at opposite times and we keep each other on track. Best wishes to you both!!
  • Katiem68
    Options
    Wow people can be so cruel sometimes, it shouldn't matter the age everyone needs support! Please tell her not everyone is that way and sometimes you just have to ignore the bad people. Only keep the positive people around for support and get rid of the negative ones.

Good Luck