5'6-5'9 Lady Success Stories! Pictures?! :)

Options
Hey guys... I'd love to see some Success stories, post pictures away.. I find it SO inspiring!

Replies

• cartea01
    cartea01 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I like to think of myself as a success story in progress :wink: In 6 weeks I've gone from 182 pounds to 165 pounds (82.6kg to 75kg). I have 5 more to go to reach my current goal weight. I've been aiming for 1500 calories a day plus eating back some or all of my exercise calories. I've aimed for 3-4 cardio session per week at the gym 30-60 minutes each. I pretty much stick to the treadmill and do interval training. Today I started the New Rules for Lifting for Women programme and I'm excited to see the changes!

BEFORE
    Beforecropped.jpg

TODAY
    259da125.jpg
    7d704bc6.jpg
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    That's SUCH a inspiration... WAY TO GO.
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started at 250 in Oct 2010 and I'm currently 163 now.

partydress-2.jpg
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Cartea01 how did you do it? Congrats!
  • COMPTON6
    Options
    woo hoo!
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    That's amazing!!! You're such a inspiration!
  • mommymeg2
    mommymeg2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I like to think of myself as a success story in progress :wink: In 6 weeks I've gone from 182 pounds to 165 pounds (82.6kg to 75kg). I have 5 more to go to reach my current goal weight. I've been aiming for 1500 calories a day plus eating back some or all of my exercise calories. I've aimed for 3-4 cardio session per week at the gym 30-60 minutes each. I pretty much stick to the treadmill and do interval training. Today I started the New Rules for Lifting for Women programme and I'm excited to see the changes!

BEFORE
    Beforecropped.jpg

TODAY
    259da125.jpg
    7d704bc6.jpg

How tall are you? I hope I look half that amazing at 165!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!