who is your celebrity crush/ influence ??

Options
Thought how we aspire to be like certain celebrities in our quest for a better body image. For example: I wish that I had a pair of legs like Jennifer Aniston and abs like Fergie.
My crush is on George Clooney- he's dreamy. How about you??
:happy:

Replies

• Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I think George Clooney is dreamy too! He's very masculine looking, suave, and I'll say dreamy again!

I think the most beautiful woman in the world is Sophia Loren. I know that doesn't exactly fit the question regarding "influence," but I think she is personifies timeless female beauty.
  • kahdxoom
    kahdxoom Posts: 129
    Options
    Oh I totally agree with you on Sophia Loren! I always thought Sharon Tate was a beauty too, tragic loss. She was stunning- those eyes.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Options
    I would love to have legs like Tina Turner. And move 'em like her!

Yes, Sharon Tate, a very tragic loss, and abeautiful woman. I think i aspire more towards women who are curvy, and powerfully built. Linda Carter, "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" Liz Taylor. Actresses now have more of the lean almost boyish build, IMO. No, Renee Zellwenger-- she's very feminine.

I'm a fan of old movies, particularly film noir; and not as familar with the current crop of female actresses. I wouldn't mind having Helen Mirren's body when I am in my sixties!
  • kahdxoom
    Options
    Yup, Tina Turner has still got great legs! And Helen Mirrin? Totally!
    I agree, they don't hold a candle to the "old days" breed of actresses.
    Men too...look at Sean Connery or Harry Belafonte- both hotties then-
    AND now!:heart:
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Options
    I was going to mention Sean Connery too! And the voice!! Even with a phony Russian accent (Hunt for Red October).

Tony Banderas is hot (my husband is Puerto Rican -- I have a thing for those Latin eyes).

Burt Lancaster in "From Here to Eternity," and "Circus," and "Elmer Gantry."

When men were men . . .
  • kahdxoom
    Options
    You've got good taste!!

Great chit-chat Buddha...good luck on your goals!

Keep in touch when you wanna.

-Kah
  • WalkWoman
    WalkWoman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love Beyonce's curves and endless stamina.
  • clarkey16876
    Options
    peter andre hes my number 2 husband lol (i wish) :laugh:
  • kahdxoom
    Options
    Speaking of Beyonce....I like Mary J Blige, her talent, her appeal...she's so real that lady!

BTW, Sweet-cheeks - great profile pic and sooo true!
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Options
    Kah, you bet. Im sure we'll be seeing each other. Best to ya!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Influence: Chris Powell, Mother Theresa, Tony Horton.

Crush: not crushing on celebrities... there's a REAL person I love and have one major crush on ;)
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Ljubenka Milunovic is a body influence. She's gorgeous

Cleebrity crush... can I have a character crush? Reacher!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Anniston!
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Options
    AggieLu-- Know what you mean. I've had a crush on the same man for 20 plus years!

influence: in a serious way -- the teachings of Christ and Buddha, my Mom, many books I've read over the years that have opened my heart and eyes; and the blessing of wonderful friends
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My celebrity crushes are all over the place.

Liev Schreiber, Mike Rowe, Frank Sinatra, and Theodore Roosevelt are my top four, and pretty constant.

I have definitely lady-crushes on Britney Spears, Esti Ginzburg, and Christina Aguilera.

I feel like Britney Spears' body type is similar to mind, so when I lose weight I would love to be as beautiful as she is. (I think she is gorgeous!)
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Jason statham is my man crush! All around badasss